Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Three Things: Maybe Someday


July 10, 2014



Three Things Thursday     


Today, I am doing my first link up with Heidi from Heidi's Head.  This is all new to me, so let's see....what to write...what to write????  Ok...let's try this...

Three Things I Wish I Could Do


# 1 -  All my life I have wanted to be a DANCER.   I used to watch TV shows like "Solid Gold" and "Dance Fever".   I would do kicks and twirls and roll around on the floor trying to look sexy.  I remember in 5th and 6th grade, we would have an opportunity to showcase a talent at our class Christmas party.   I always danced.  The class was very polite and clapped.  They never made fun of me, which looking back, is amazing.  To this day, I would love to take dance lessons.   Maybe someday.

Image result for images of singers


 # 2 - Another thing I would love to be able to do well is SING.  I love to sing!  It would be thrilling to stand in front of an audience and belt out my favorite songs.  Unfortunately, my talent is mediocre at best.  When I was in college, I joined a female singing group and the choir director said she was impressed with my ability to blend my voice with the notes being played.  Unfortunately, I can only do this in certain ranges.  I would love to take voice lessons and improve my range.  Maybe someday.


    

# 3 - Finally, I would love to become a REALTOR.  I love love love houses!  I would tour every house on the market, if I could.  I love watching all the shows on HGTV about fixing up, flipping, buying, and selling houses.  Being about to work in the industry would be a dream come true.  Unfortunately, since the housing market tanked, it just isn't an option at this time.  Maybe someday.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your first link-up, Tammy! I think it would be so fun to be a realtor! I love looking at pictures of houses that are for sale on the internet. I love to sing - but only sang in public for several years of my adult life (until my friend Sue, who was my singing partner, passed away). Maybe someday I'll sing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heidi! I think it would be a great career. Of course, I'd want to buy them all. I would love to hear you sing. Since Ashley has the voice of an angel, I can only image how great you sound! You definitely should sing again...when you are ready and the time is right.

    ReplyDelete