Thursday, August 7, 2014

Crappy Dreams

August 7, 2014

At least 5 times a week, I dream about bathrooms.  It is REALLY starting to freak me out.  I'm terrified that one of these nights, I'll dream I'm using a toilet and end up peeing the bed.  Also, I'm concerned that these dreams have some subliminal message that I'm missing. Why else would I keep dreaming about them?

The bathrooms in these dreams are often quite scary.  Sometimes, the bathrooms have many stalls, but they are all full and I really have to go.  Other times, there are empty stalls, but the toilets are filled to the rim with, um, bodily byproducts.  Some of the bathrooms have recliners instead of toilets and you just go on the cushions.  Many times, the toilets are in the middle of a room and you just go in front of strangers.  I've already had dreams that the "toilet" was a pile of clothes on a bed.  I also have recurring dreams about bathrooms that I have never actually been in or about bathrooms I did use in my childhood.  I've had dreams about clean bathrooms, dirty bathrooms, public bathrooms, private bathrooms, and outhouses.  Seriously...what is wrong with me???   Well, I'm signing off now.  I have to go to the bathroom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment