Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'm Back......

January 17, 2015

Well, it has been a long time.   I'm embarrassed to admit, but I got locked out of my account and just now found the password.  It isn't like anyone is following me, anyway, so no big deal.  But I missed writing.  I want to make sure to keep writing in 2015.  I really would like to write a book, eventually.  While I'd like to write fiction, I think I might do better writing a biography.  In college, feature writing was my favorite.  I love interviewing people and finding out about they lives, likes, dislikes, beliefs, morals, basically what makes them tick.  People are so complicated and interesting, aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps a biography of an average Joe would be a worthwhile endeavour? You don't have to be famous to matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Would you like to be my subject????

      Delete