Monday, March 2, 2015

Can One Direction Be Any Cuter?

March 2, 2015

I had to call of work today to take my son to the doctor and so I could be here for the plumber to come fix my leaking shower.  Unfortunately, after the appointments, I had nothing to do and I got bored, so I started randomly looking it up One Direction clips.  I just can't help myself...they are so stinking adorable!

First I checked them out on an old episode of Ellen where Harry presented a fan with tickets to the AMA and to a 1D concert.  Awwwww.....



Then I looked up pictures of them behind the scenes on Sesame Street:

Image result for one direction on sesame street behind the scenes


Image result for one direction on sesame street behind the scenes


Image result for one direction on sesame street behind the scenes



After that, I went to look at pictures I have posted to my "One Direction/My Guilty Obsession" board on Pinterest:

The whole of one direction clearly love selfies. Here is Harry getting in on the action.




oh.my.gosh.


Pure perfection..those are the only words i know right now.


And basically every time he smiled his perfect, gorgeous, adorable smile. | 30 Times Liam Payne Was The Most Perfect Member Of One Direction In 2013

After looking at my Pinterest board, I'm thinking I might want to change the name to "Harry Styles/My Guilty Obsession".  Although, the other guys are starting to get more pins.  I'm ashamed to admit, this put me in a much better mood.  Boy, I really need to get a life!!!

2 comments:

  1. So... let me see if I've got this straight ? You are a One Direction fan ? From this post I would say you are... but I just can't be sure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... let me see if I've got this straight ? You are a One Direction fan ? From this post I would say you are... but I just can't be sure !according to this plumber

    ReplyDelete