Monday, January 19, 2015

Believe Me....It is STILL THERE!!!!

January 19, 2015

I've started noticing something very disturbing recently.   It isn't that I never noticed before...I just never realized how widespread this issue was before.  What issue, you ask?  Men adjusting themselves in public. 

I am seeing this EVERYWHERE.  In public places.  In the workplace.  On television. The list goes on and on.  If picking a wedgie in public is taboo, why is it socially acceptable for men to adjust themselves, or just check their "package", in public?   I don't know about you, but I for one do not need to witness this.

If I need to reconfigure "the girls", I go someplace private, or at least make sure no one is around that can see me.  Not men!  Or at least not a lot of men.  They just check themselves where they stand.  And why?  It didn't go anywhere.  I promise!

So men...please think before you tinker. Someone might be watching that really doesn't need that mental image of you.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.


No comments:

Post a Comment