Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lonely In A Crowd But Never Alone.

January 18, 2015

Do you ever feel lonely, even when surrounded by people?  I certainly do.  Sometimes, I feel like I will never fit in, no matter where I go.  Other times, I am fine and feel loved and included.  And this can be when I'm with the exact same group of people.  Isn't the mind a strange thing?

I spent today feeling lonely, even though my son and husband were home...just in different rooms.  I felt worthless and unloved.  Stupid, I know.  My family loves me. They were just busy.  But it didn't change how I felt at the time.

I finally made myself get up and do something.  That helped a little.  Later, I messaged a friend and found out she often feels the same way.  Wow...maybe I'm not so different after all.

I guess these feelings are really common.  It is Satan's way of making us hurt and making is susceptible to falling into sin.  God's word tells us we are never alone, that He is always with us.  I need to remember this next time I'm feeling alone and unwanted.  God loves me.  His son DIED for ME.  Amazing.

jesus holding man photo: Jesus with child _cid_00a101c78805_1c96d710_6401a8c0_youro0kwkw9jwcJesusandchild.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment