Sunday, September 6, 2015

Days 27 & 28: Home Stretch #Whole30

September 6, 2015


Two more days before I can start the reintroduction and it can't come soon enough.  I am desperate for something different.  I'm going to have peanut butter celery for breakfast and hummus with celery for lunch.  I can't wait.  I'm so excited.

Everyday, I still want to quit. Every. Single. Day.  I really thought this would get easier.  And in a way it has.  I'm not as hungry, most days.  But days like today, I'm eating everything in sight because nothing is killing the cravings for something different.  Of course, I'm in a REALLY bad mood, so that isn't helping.

I am praying I can stick it out the next two days then the 12 days that follow for the reintroduction.  Then, I'm hoping that I only eat the "forbidden" foods in moderation.  I know this is a healthier way to eat. But it is expensive and boring and a lot of work.  It is so much easier to grab a yogurt or a protein bar while running out the door to work.  Again, I think if I would have gotten the burst of energy and felt awesome, it would be easier to take.  But I started this during a stressful period in my life, so those things just didn't happen.

Maybe I'll try the entire plan again sometime down the road when live isn't as crazy.  Of course, we are never guaranteed smooth sailing, are we? 


No comments:

Post a Comment