Sunday, February 15, 2015

Harry Styles: What's Not To Love?

February 15, 2015

I know I've said it, ad nauseam, but I just adore Harry Styles. The more I learn about him, the more I like him. He is such a respectful, compassionate young man.  It really ticks me off when I hear that people are hateful towards him.  Here are some of the things I like about him....
 
When One Direction went to Ghana with Comic Relief, his interaction with the children was so precious.  When he was with the sick children, he openly wept. He is a sensitive young man who isn't afraid to openly express his emotions.  He has such a warm and loving heart.


"She came up and took my hand and we really bonded. She lives in the slums with her family, who battle to make a living. Fortunately for me, English is the main language here so we quickly became friends and she clung to me for most of the day. She was adorable. I gave her my St. Christopher's necklace to keep her safe."^^ how can you not love this man?

Check it out at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/370280400583957560/

 



 It is so sweet how much he loves his mom....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6a/62/e7/6a62e77a4176855a366cd4a94dd7bc6c.jpg



....and his sister, Gemma....


He is great with kids and animals....

baby lux | Tumblr ❤ liked on Polyvore
 The relationship they have is probably the most precious thing in the entire world. World famous Harry Styles and Lux have been best friends since even before she was born. From the second Lux arrived, Harry was there to be with her. The way Lux loves Harry is important, she loves him not because he is famous or talented she doesn’t know that, but they genuinely love each other. Lux just knows that Harry likes to play with her and take her swimming and sometimes plays with her scooter.

Harry Styles


 Community: Why I Fell In Love With Harry Styles. HOW DO U NOT AWWW AT THAT REALLY LIKE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO FLIPPING CUTE

 


They call it puppy love: One Direction pose for a tongue-in-cheek 1970s-style shoot for Wonderland magazine as they each carry a labrador

All the accounts I've read indicate that he is a genuinely nice guy.  He apparently treats everyone with respect and courtesy.  His mother raised him right!

We love One Direction's anti-bullying campaign! Harry Styles: "It costs nothing to be nice."

He is utterly adorable....

The Most Awkward Pictures Of One Direction Before They Were One DirectionRepin if u know who this is

 Nobody can tell me that Marcel isn't one of the best things that ever happened to this fandom.

 One direction #facts #onedirection


 When he bit his lip: | Community Post: 29 Times Harry Styles Was Actually The Cutest

 Harry once walked out of the toilet and a fan asked him "Did you wash your hands?" He said 'no' then rubbed his hands on her face as a joke.


This after-party video of Harry Styles and Kristen Wiig is almost TOO good

He is very generous....

the thing I love is Harry didn't tell anyone. Don't you dare tell me the fame has gone to his head...the paparazzi want to do a story on his "girlfriends" and how he is "womanizer" but they don't want to cover this amazing, kind act that he has done!

And last but not least, his views on women...

Great Quote! #quotes. Never thought i'd be quoting one direction

Random One Direction Facts... Isn't this the one who dated Taylor Swift? Maybe that's why it didnt work...

Gah I love him so much <3 and btw he fit those standerds



One Direction Cute facts one-direction

harry styles | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment