Thursday, June 26, 2014

Who Cut The Cheese And Other Observations.

June 26, 2014

So I walked into a friend's cube today and walked into a fart cloud!  Whoa baby!  Out of politeness, I didn't say "WTFart" and back out.  I simply pretended not to notice, while trying not to gag.  After I left said cube, I wondered....'what if my friend hadn't cut one, but one of her cubby neighbors had and she thought it was me?'.  Hmmmm.....not a very pleasant thought, indeed.  Maybe it would be best to email from now on. :(

If people have to clean up doggie do when out walking their dogs, why don't the Amish have to pick up the horse poop off the road?  Just saying! 

Why do some people re-press an already pressed elevator button?  Seriously...it isn't coming any faster just because you pressed it again!!!

Why do clothing designers insist on big bold prints and cap sleeves on fat lady clothes?  I really don't need attention brought to my torso, nor do I want my flabby arms showing, thank you very much!    Additionally, don't I want my clothes short waisted!  Hiding my bulk is my main goal.

Why is healthy food so much more expensive than junk food?  If a big bag of potato chips is cheaper than a little bag of fresh vegetable, what are most people going to be more inclined to buy?  Let me think......cheap and delicious or too expensive and good for you??    I know what I'm buying!!!   With all the advice being given on eating healthy, maybe the government should consider subsidizing health food or taxing junk food.  I know I'd eat healthier if junk food cost an arm and a leg and healthy food was reasonably priced.  But maybe that's just me.

What's up with portion sizes?   When you buy an individual serving size product, don't you expect to eat the entire thing?  You look at the calories and fat and think "that's not too bad".  But watch out!  The individual item might serve 2 and a 1/2 people.  Who is going to cut a muffin into 2 and a 1/2 portions?  Really!  I think this should be illegal.  If something is individually packaged, it should be 1 serving.  Period!

This concludes today's observations. 








2 comments:

  1. I love these observations! I've thought the same things many, many times. I remember once I made a fat-free lasagna (or as close as possible) and it was HORRID. I decided then and there that I'd rather be fat than eat like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, fat-free usually = disgusting! It just isn't natural!

    ReplyDelete