Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 8: I Think I Can, I Think I Can....But Do I Want To? #Whole30

August 17, 2015


Today, I really wanted to give up.  Well....not give up...postpone.  I wanted to chuck it for now and start again in October.  Maybe, November.  But I didn't.  I stayed on track.  It wasn't easy because I am so sick of chicken right now I could cry--and I just made up a big batch of chicken.  Fortunately, I'm doing a beef roast in the Crockpot on Wednesday, so that will change things up again. I believe I'll boil some shrimp this week, as well.

I THINK my pants were loser today.  I'm not 100% certain, but I think they were a little baggy around the belly.  I certainly hope so. If I can't have bread, I'd darn well better have lost some weight!

I keep having to remind myself why I'm doing this.  I want to be healthy.  I want to feel good about myself. Yes, eating something off plan would be delicious for a minute, but I would feel like a failure afterwards.  I just isn't worth it.  I can do this.  I think I can.  No, I KNOW I CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment