Saturday, August 29, 2015

Days 19 and 20: Isn't It Over Yet? #Whole30

August 29, 2015


Weekends on Whole30 are the worst!   I want the normal weekend foods:  pizza, chips, ice cream, Breakfast burritos, donuts.  Instead, I ate cashews for breakfast because once again I didn't feel like cooking.  I had a chicken chopped salad at Subway for lunch. It was good, but it needed cheese and pickles.  Plus Ranch dressing instead of oil and vinegar would have rocked.  Dinner was beef, cabbage and potatoes dressed with garlic, oil, and vinegar.  It was good, but would have been better with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray instead of O&V.

I feel good about myself for eating whole foods.  But I'm really bored.  Ten more days + the reintroduction faze is a long time.  Better than 30, but still.

The hardest part of this is eating healthy during this stressful time in my life.  My brother and dad's health issues, money concerns, leaving a job I've been at 12 years and starting a totally new career, as well as my own health issues makes me want to stress eat big time.  But I guess if I can stick to it in times of stress, I can do it anytime. That's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment