Thursday, August 27, 2015

Days 15, 16, 17, and 18: Down Hill Slope #Whole30

August 27, 2015



I'm over half way there now. I hasn't been easy, but I'm glad I've stuck with it.  Still no changes, except in my weight, though.  I can tell I've lost some...not sure how much since I'm not allowed to weigh myself.  But my skin still isn't clear and I'm still tired a lot.  Of course, in all fairness, with the stress of my dad being in the hospital and needing his aortic valve replaced, maybe my fatigue is worse then it would be otherwise.

I'll tell you....with all the problems this week it was really hard to stick with the plan.  Especially since I was taken to lunch 4 times, by my wonderful friends, to celebrate my new job.  I got salads each time and all were delicious.  And staying on plan made it taste even better (no guilty aftertaste).  Then, my co-workers had a snack day at work for my friend, Margie's birthday and my farewell.  It stretched over 2 days. It was hard, but I didn't eat anything. 

So 12 more days, then I can slowly start reintroducing food to see how it effects me.  It will be so nice to just have some cheese on my salad.  Seriously...it's the little things....

No comments:

Post a Comment