Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day 21: I Scream You Scream We All Scream For Ice Cream, But I'm Having Steak #Whole30

August 30, 2015


This week's 3rd flavor at The Creme Stop is my favorite: peanut butter.  Ice cream commercials are all over the TV.  I'm hot, grumpy, nervous, worried, and stressed and I WANT ICE CREAM.  But I settled for tomatoes, cucumbers, and diced steak dressed with O&V.   It wasn't what I wanted, but it was good and filling.

Today at church, my friend, Heidi, complimented my appearance.  Then my mom raved over the fact that it is obvious that I have lost weight.  While I'm not having that burst of energy I was counting on, I am finding it isn't as hard to get out of bed in the morning, and it is harder to stay asleep while napping.  Now, if only my skin would clear up.

I know this is worth it.  I know I'll be proud of myself when I make it to day 30.  Everyday is a struggle, I won't lie.  Every day I try to find a reason to throw in the towel.  But I'm glad I didn't.  It will be worth it in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment